Saturday, September 30, 2006





Broken Hearts

My heart is broken today ,
when i saw him going ,
far far away from me.
i know he'll never come back
but in my heart ,
i still believe he'll come.
he is gone to fulfill his dreams,
not with with me
but with someone else.
my heart is broken today.


[wrote long long time ago.. arnd 5-6 yrs back, this poem was my first ever attempt n wrote it within 10 mins. i knw its not gr88 at all.. but it was my first ever attempt n till date i m experimenting my writing skills :-) ]

Sakshi Aggarwal

Copyright ©2006 Sakshi Aggarwal

2 comments:

Gaming Duniya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaming Duniya said...

You are absolutly wrong. Your poem is so nice and cute.you can say it was your nice effort.

thanks
Dhiraj chaurasia
http://increadibleindia.blogspot.com/